for Borgel Umformtechnik GmbH
Borgel Umformtechnik GmbH was founded in 2013 and is part of the Borgel Group, which also includes Borgel Elementbau GmbH and Borgel Dach- und Fassadentechnik GmbH. Together we offer clients and other construction companies efficient individual and complete packages for wall and roof services.
Already in 2016 a new hall and a new office building were built, as Borgel Umformtechnik GmbH has developed very well in a very short time. To enable us to continue to meet the rising trend with good employees, we are looking for you!
Varied and responsible – your tasks:
- Equipping and operating CNC-controlled and conventional machines
- Punching, cutting and edging thin sheets
- Perform quality controls
- Fabricate metal components according to technical documentation
- pick material
Professional and personal – your profile:
- Successful training in the technical field, e.g. as metal worker, industrial mechanic (m/f) or related professions
- Professional experience in the above field is an advantage
- Craftsmanship and fun in teamwork
- Willingness to work in early and late shifts
Friendly and fair – our offer:
- Safe workplace with varied tasks
- Pleasant and modern working environment in an owner-operated company
- Performance-related remuneration
Do you have any questions? Then do not hesitate to call us!