- Training duration: 3.5 years
- Training locations: Borgel Dach- & Fassadentechnik GmbH and vocational school
- Career opportunities: Specialist skilled worker, foreman, construction technician, site manager, civil engineer (Bachelor/Master)
Borgel Dach- & Fassadentechnik GmbH envelops industrial and commercial buildings with roof and facade elements. As there are also construction projects where we work at a height of over 40 m, a head for heights is absolutely necessary. Working with different materials such as steel, aluminium and plastic as well as challenging, Europe-wide construction projects ranging from commercial and logistics halls to shopping centres, innovative gas engine power plants and huge paper mills make this profession particularly varied. Facade installers at Borgel Dach- & Fassadentechnik GmbH can regularly look at “their” construction projects with pride.
- Vocational, labour and collective bargaining law
- Structure and organisation of the training company
- Safety and health protection at work
- Environmental protection
- Planning and preparation of work processes
- Processing of light metal
- Processing of anchoring, connecting and fastening elements
- Installing insulation
- Production and assembly of substructures
- Fixing of facade elements
- Maintenance and renovation of facades
- Quality assurance measures and reporting
You can find further information here.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your application!