Training 2024 Industrial manager (m/f/d)
- Quotation calculation
- disposition of machines
- internal booking of material flows
- account assignment and posting of supplier invoices
- Preparation of customer invoices
- keeping track of incoming payments
- organizational support of our project and construction managers
- work preparation for construction projects
- Technical college entrance qualification or high school diploma
- Interest in economic contexts
- Knowledge of the use of the PC
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Reliability and ability to work in a team
- Commitment and an independent way of working
We offer you an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk as of August 01. Industrial and commercial buildings significantly shape the appearance of a company and protect values internally. That’s why we build with passion. Because for us, buildings are more than just shells around production facilities or warehouses.
With experience from over 1,200 projects, Borgel Elementbau GmbH is a recognized partner for complex and creative tasks in industrial and commercial building construction – both nationally and internationally. With success: Our company is one of the leading providers throughout Europe.
As a certified specialist company with our own fitters, we stand for first-class quality and partnership – right up to complete or turnkey solutions. We mainly use the advantages of flexible roof and wall systems made of trapezoidal steel and sandwich profiles.
During the three-year apprenticeship, we provide you with a comprehensive insight into our company and offer you the opportunity to take on a wide range of tasks.
The Borgel Group is an expanding and internationally successful company in industrial and commercial construction in the northern Münsterland region not far from Osnabrück. As a recognised partner, we plan and realise projects with roof and wall systems in lightweight steel construction.